The AMX harness has a clean and compact design destined to leisure as also cross country pilots.
A secure system of back and side protection paired with comfort and aerodynamic design results in a harness with easy handling and excellent performance.
The rescue deploy system follows the newest European safety indications as also the independent bridles system the LTF norm respectively.
It’s 14cm back protector comply with safety norms and at the same time presents a compact harness with less volume compared to other models with the same features.
Certificated LTF/EN by DHV.
Innovations and Technical Resources:
• Marking for carabiner distance according to each wing size;
• Compartment for personal identification;
• Large baggage pocket;
• Impact and perforation protection plate;
• Side plate for better load distribution;
• Shoulder strap attached to seat;
• Large Side pockets;
• Quick lock leg buckles – 16KN;
• Back composed by ergonomic foam back protector and PP;
• Anatomic padded shoulders;
• ABS System;
• Easy Trimmer side adjustment and safety strap;
• Adjustable Quick Lock T for 38-55 cm;
• Independent bridles system according to LTF norm;
• Water hose;
• Double System Speed pulley;
• Reserve paraglider container 5 blades;
• Foot Stirrup;
• Foot Stirrup guide;
• 14cm foam back protector;
• Shoulders connection strap;
• Passage for hose from the compartment of water;
• Neoprene safety cover on reserve bridle connection.
• Radio holder with velcro;
• High tenacity Rip Stop Nylon
Buckles and hardware:
• National Molding
• Poltex: Polyamide and High tenacity Polyester.
• Zipper YKK
|Height of connection point||40||41||41||43||45||cm|